Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MIA

So sorry I've been missing in action for so long. I'm going through one of the most intense periods in my life right now, and the energy is swirling around me very quickly. I have not wanted to put myself out there too much, for the reason that to speak the truth is the most important thing. With everything happening sometimes many things aren't as they seem, and one must be careful with their words. Just calling in the feeling of being clear right now. Also calling in the love and support of everyone who's experienced intense transition in their lives. 

Much love to everyone, gratitude to you for reading this and being with me on this journey of life. 

2 comments:

Jon Trent said...

Cool Blog, I've just recently started eating raw, but its still a discipline and is very hard to stick to at times, but it definitely increases your vitality and makes you feel better. Hope every thing works out and you find what you seek while MIA.
love love
Josh

Mer said...

I hope you can get ahold of your energies very soon, just try to stay on the lighted path. :) Sending clarity of purpose to you. Concentrate on what you want and need and go for it...let your intuition guide you. We are all in this together...and thank you for helping bring healing foods to the world!