Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day One

Whoo! I'm so amped to be returning to all raw. Today's the first day. Breakfast was some of our raw Superfood Cereal (yum) and raw milk. It's so weird. I haven't had straight raw milk in a while. I know the probiotics in the raw milk (especially when mixed with some colostrum) is so healthy. It will knock out the candida. 

Right now I'm just sipping a water concoction of MSM and chlorophyll... I was out way too late last night and didn't get much sleep, this little tonic was imperative! 

I bought all this raw food last night at the store with Brit, but I must say I don't have much of an appetite right now. Well, so be it. I believe it's far more important to listen to what your body wants (or doesn't want) than to be mechanical about your eating habits. 

If I'm hungry for it I'm thinking I'll just make myself a green hemp smoothie later and then have red cabbage salad for dinner.  I'll post my hemp concoction if it's good! 

No comments: