Saturday, July 5, 2008

Game On

I've wanted to start a blog forever. I need some place I can call home to all my random thoughts and ideas, my observations and unsolicited commentary. I like to live in the world of the arbitrary sometimes. I think we all need this! 

Okay so here's my first one. I've been on this kick lately, I mean active KICK of drinking throughout the day all sorts of activated fluids. I'll wake up and do a fresh squeezed lemon-water shot to wake up my body... later in the morning I'll refresh myself with a little chlorophyll tonic... maybe after I'll have some sort of cacao-maca concoction and so forth. At days' end I've been really getting into the turmeric with some agave or local honey. YUM. 

There's something about this combo throughout the day (yes there's food in there as well) that has been getting me amped. My mind is operating more quickly, my food cravings are shifting around, I have more endurance in my workouts and yoga and so forth. I think it's massively cleaning out my liver or something... some major detoxing on a new level. I'm not sure. I didn't realize how entirely possible that still was. The cleansing process is so ongoing in our bodies. Every day brings as much opportunity to ingest toxins (even just breathing polluted air) as it does to cleanse it I see. Hmm. 

More on this later... ciao~ 

No comments: